E ako ana ahau ki te describe our feelings.
- I will start with I was so scared
- I will use adjectives (describing words)
- I will use adverbs (describe how I was doing something - ‘ly’ on the end)
- I will use similes ( compare two things using ‘like’ or ‘as’)
KAUA E WAREWARE:
- Capital letters- Fullstops
I was so scared that I was quiet as a mouse, my heart was was beating so fast , my legs were shivering, I rolled up into a ball, I felt like I wanted to hide, tears came out of my eye’s, that I looked like a statue, I was jumping in circles, I was running in circles,shaking my legs in the corner,I had wide eyes,I was looking around to see if there was anything,My face was was shivering,my body was shivering,I scrunched up into an egg,I felt numb ,I was screaming so loud the next door neighbours could barely hear me,running down the hall’s,I was jumping in one place,I cried like a baby.